Faculty Positions Available
Regents School of Austin is continuously seeking talented teachers for our school. If you are interested in working for us in the future, please submit your application.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, competitive with regional public and private schools.
All teachers at Regents are responsible for managing a healthy student environment toward the fulfillment of the mission of the school. This includes but is not limited to:
- Inspiring the culture with energy in relation to student life and morale.
- Understanding the role 'education' can fulfill as God’s tool to awaken hearts and minds to His attributes and character.
- Fostering healthy communication and partnership between parents and the school regarding the preparation of their child for post-secondary school life.
- Providing responsive fellowship for families with students facing situational or extraordinary challenges.
Successful teacher candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, at least three years of relevant classroom experience and Christian maturity that demonstrates a desire to learn and a capacity to create a healthy classroom environment. They should also have experience and expertise in the following:
- Understanding pedagogical skills and objectives in a classical, Christian model.
- Interacting with students, parents, faculty, and administrators with strong interpersonal competency.
- Articulating the integration of curricular education with biblical spiritual formation and discipleship.
- Communicating with a high level of self-awareness, unaffected compassion, and composure.